Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Shell LiveWIRE PLUS Programme on the Shell official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme recruitment.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the Shell LiveWIRE PLUS Programme 2020 starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme grant will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Shell LiveWIRE PLUS Programme application form should do so by visiting the Shell website and download the Shell North LiveWIRE Programme form 2020 PDF.
Note: Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS grant registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme grant.
- 1 Requirements for Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme Recruitment 2020
- 2 Objective of the Programme
- 3 How to Apply for Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme Recruitment 2020
- 4 Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme Recruitment Registration Closing Date
Requirements for Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE Programme, you need to have the following:
What is LiveWIRE?
LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-30 to start up their own businesses in the Nigerian states of:
- Imo and
Objective of the Programme
The objectives for the LiveWIRE Programme in Nigeria are to;
- Provide intensive entrepreneurship training
- Raise business awareness amongst final year university students to encourage them to see starting a business as a valid career option.
- Support youths to discover and develop business ‘ideas’ through Bright Ideas workshops.
- Make available to youths, business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become A Successful Owner Manager Course’ (BSOM).
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plan
- Run awards for best business plans, of which the prize gives access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions.
- Support young entrepreneurs to formalise their businesses
- Run an award for young people who have sustained a business for 1 to 3 years and continue the award on an annual basis.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business. Mentors can be drawn from oil and gas, banking, social voluntary sectors, etc.
- Provide opportunity for young people to participate in global award programmes
- Provides automatic membership of LiveWIRE alumni
How to Apply for Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme:
- Visit the Shell login portal at https://ng.livewire.shell/livewire-programme.html
- Follow the instructions on the Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- The applicants need to complete the “Oporoma LiveWIRE Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- The applicants need to complete the ” ASSA North LiveWIRE Plus Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Federal High Court Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NOTAP Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- NAMA Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- Surveyor Council of Nigeria Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- Public Complaint Commission Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE 2020 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About Shell LiveWIRE PLUS Programme
LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC).
The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-30 to start up their own businesses in the Nigerian states of Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia, Imo, and Akwa-Ibom.
Each year, Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria provides training and finance for young entrepreneurs in the Niger Delta to set up and grow their businesses.
Shell LiveWIRE is a social investment programme that aims to help young Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 35 explore the option of starting their own business as a viable career option and thereby create employment.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is the flagship of our youth enterprise development programmes. The initiative was launched in Nigeria on March 27, 2003, to provide access to entrepreneurship training, business development services as well as business start-up capital for youth-owned businesses.
The programme also provides opportunity for beneficiaries to access fund from financial institutions. To date, 6,580 youths have been trained and 3373 have received business start-up grants. Most of whom are now employers of labour.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria provides opportunities for young people to realise their potentials through the creation and development of their own businesses.
To stay updated on the latest news about Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on April 4, 2020 by Admin