Nigeria Army College of Nursing 2022/2023 admission form is out for sale, this page will guide you for easy application.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos has officially released its admission form for 2022/2023 into ND/HND nursing programmes.
See details on how to apply and the requirements needed for admission into the Nigeria Army School of Nursing.
NOTE: the admission is open for military, paramilitary personnel and civilians
DURATION: The ND/HND nursing programme is five (5) years
Requirements for the Nigerian Army School of Nursing
- A candidate who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their O’Level (WAEC, NECO or GCE)certificate, it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates must be within the age range of 17 to 25 years
- Candidates must score minimum of 160 in jamb
How Much Is The Nigeria Army College of Nursing Admission Form
The college commenced the sale of its admission form at the cost of
N15,550 (fifteen thousand, five hundred and fifty naira only)
How To Apply For Nigeria Army Nursing School Form
- Application form can only be gotten from the registrar office
- A completed application must be returned to the official email: [email protected] or to the college with photocopies a week before the selection interview
DATE FOR INTERVIEW OR POST UTME:
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Candidates are responsible for their transportation, feeding and accommodation throughout their stay for the selection interview/Post-UTME
- Admission is not sold online
- The college has not authorised anyone directly or indirectly to act as admission agents
If you have any questions about the Nigeria Army Nursing School form, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin