Cherish College Of Nursing And Midwifery Basic Nursing 2021/2022 admission form into the nursing programme is out for sale. This page will guide you on an easy application.
This is to announce to the general public that the Cherish College Of Nursing has released their 2021/2022 admission form into post-basic and basic nursing programme. See details for how to apply.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the basic nursing programme of the Cherish College of Nursing and Midwifery, Batsari for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Requirement For Cherish College Of Nursing Form 2021/2022 Admission
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECOGCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- Awaiting results is not accepted
How To Apply For Cherish College Of Nursing And Midwifery Basic Nursing Programme 2021/2022 Admission Form
- Application forms are obtainable at Queen Amina No.6 GRA Kangiwa Road After Payment At Cherish Micro Finance Bank Along Olusegun Obasanjo Drive, Opposite Dikko Inde House, Goruba Road, Katsina State
- Submit the completed form at cherish college of nursing and midwifery Headquarters, No.6 Queen Amina GRA Kangiwa Road,
- Applicants are expected to come along with photocopies of birth certificate, statement of SSCE results, Indigene letter, payment receipt and two passport
- 26th February is the deadline for submission of the completed form
How Much Is Cherish School of Nursing Form
The Cherish College of Nursing Form can be at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira Only (10,000) nonrefundable.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: 27th February, 2021
If you have questions about the Cherish College of Nursing Form, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 7, 2021 by Admin