Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery (EBSCONMU) Basic Nursing Programme 2021/2022 Admission Form is out for sale.
Do you want to apply for the Ebonyi State School of Nursing, Uburu admission form? if yes, read on to see details and how to purchase and fill the application form.
The school management of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery (EBSCONMU) is officially selling their admission form for the interested candidate, see details on how to apply and the requirements.
Requirements For Ebonyi State School of Nursing Form
- A candidate who wants to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology (its only NABTEB that can be combined with NABTEB)
- Interested applicants must be at least 17years of age
How To Apply For Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (Ebsconmu) Admission Form
- Applicants should obtain the application form online at the school website at www.ebsconmu.edu.ng/apply
- applicants are expected to pay un-refundable application fee of N12,000 (twelve thousand naira only) by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website
- go to any commercial bank and make your payment with the remita generated number to make a payment or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card
- continue your application after making your payment to complete registration and print out a clear examination photo card which will be presented at the examination venue
- the website is open for application on 16th February 2021 and ends on 21st June 2021
NOTE: Beware of fraudsters, the college has not appointed anyone directly or indirectly to serve as an admission agent who charges money for admission.
If there is anything you want to ask us about the Ebonyi State School of Nursing, let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on May 15, 2021 by Admin