NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology ND form 2023/2024 is officially out for sale. I will show you how to purchase and fill the form.
If you are interested in applying for the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Lagos State, read on to get the details on how to apply.
This is to announce to the general public that NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology has officially released its ND admission form the 2023/2024 academic session.
Requirements For Admission Into NOHIL Federal College Of Orthopaedic Technology
- A candidate who wants to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC or NECO it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- An applicant must score 140 and above at the 2023 utme examination
- Evidence showing a change institution to FECOT Igboji, lagos and orthopaedic cast technology programme
- Certificate of birth/sworn affidavit of birth
- UTME printout /result slip
How To Apply For National Orthopaedic Hospital Admission Form
- Applicants are requested to pay screening fee N2,000 (two thousand Naira only) to the federal college of orthopaedic technology account via remita platform. www.remita.net, select the federal college of orthopaedic as the remita customer
- Follow other instructions
- Candidates must be available for screening at the school premises from the date of this advert.
NOTE: closing date for registration is…
If you have any questions about the NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Form, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on April 10, 2023 by Admin