This is to announce to the general public that the management of the National Eye Centre (NEC) Kaduna School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing has released their 2023/2024 admission form for suitable candidates who wish to study in the college.
I will show you how to purchase and fill the application form for this year’s admission if you are interested in the NEC admission form.
This page will guide you on how to apply successfully. See details on how to apply and the requirements.
Requirements For National Eye Centre Kaduna School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form
- A candidate who wants to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC or NECO it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- An applicant must be a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Candidate must have at least 1 year qualification experience
How To Apply For National Eye Centre Kaduna School of Nursing Form (SPBON)
- Log in to www.remita.net and click on pay TSA & state, then select FGN: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
- Fill the remita billing form, and pay a token of
N10,000 (Two thousand naira)
- Fill in your correct details
- Confirm all entries and submit
- Print payment invoice to go to any commercial bank for payment
HOW TO FILL THE ADMISSION FORM
- Scan the recent passport and stamp remita payment receipt from the bank
- Then login to www.eyecenter.gov.ng
- Click on education on home tab, then select the school of post basic ophthalmic nursing and fill the application form
- Fill the form correctly and submit (read the instruction carefully)
- Print out application summary
NOTE THE FOLLOWING DATES
- Application deadline:
- Entrance examination:
- Venue: Lecture Threatre NEC, Kaduna
- Time: 9:00 am
- Bring along the printed application form, original and (1) photocopy of each of your credentials, remita payment receipt and two (2) self-addressed envelope to the school on the entrance examination day
- The candidate will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period
If you have any questions about the National Eye Centre Kaduna School of Nursing Form, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on April 10, 2023 by Admin