This is to inform the general public that the National Orthopedic Hospital Enugu (NOHE) Post Basic Nursing School has released its admission form and it is now available for sale.
I am going to show you how to purchase and fill the NOHE Nursing School admission form for this year.
If you are one of the candidates who aspire to study at National Orthopedic Hospital Enugu (NOHE) Post Basic Nursing School, kindly read on.
Requirements For National Orthopedic Hospital Enugu (NOHE) Post Basic Nursing School Form
- Be a nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with current practicing license
- Have minimum of one year post qualification experience
- Possess West Africa School Certificate /GCE/NECO with at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained in not more than two sittings
How To Apply For NOHE Nursing School Admission Form
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper comer your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical director not later than six weeks from the date this advertisement
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview
- Candidates with awaiting result or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social platform
I hope this article is helpful, do you have any questions bothering you about the NOHE School of Nursing form? If yes, you can use the comment. Remember to share with your friends on social media
Last Updated on January 22, 2022 by Admin