The Lagos State University (LASU) management has released the amounts to be paid as school fees by the new and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This amount payable as school fees by the fresh and stale undergraduate students must be paid via the school portal. Students are advised to pay their fees into the banks approved by the school.
If you a new student who just checked your name on the LASU admission list or you are an aspirant who wishes to know how much is LASU school fees, here is the right place for you.
I am going to present the LASU school fees from 100 level to final year for all the LASU courses and how to pay it
LASU School Fees Schedule for Fresh & Returning Students 2021/2022
Regular (Without Entrepreneurship Training):
- Fifty-Seven Thousand Fourty Eight Naira (N57,048)
Regular (With Entrepreneurship Training)
- LASU New Special Programme (Regular with Entrepreneurship Training) students are to make the payment of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand (N150,000:00) only as tuition for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Returning Students are expected to pay Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000:00) only as tuition for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Students are advised to follow the online method of paying school as there is no physical payment of money to any individual.
- List of State Universities in Nigeria and Their School Fees
- List of Federal Universities in Nigeria and Their School Fees
I use this opportunity to officially congratulate the new students and welcome new students back to campus for a fresh academic session.
I wish you guys success in your pursuit. I am optimistic that this information is useful to you.
If there is any question you would like to ask us about the LASU school fees, do let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on December 11, 2021 by Admin