LASPOTECH Post Utme Form 2020/2021 is currently on sale. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the LASPOTECH ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part-time form.
You will also be shown Lagos State Polytechnic Post Utme form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2020/2021 admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will LASPOTECH start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Lagos State Polytechnic Post Utme form 2020 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2020 LASPOTECH Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for LASPOTECH 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for LASPOTECH Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Bonny (FPB) website to complete the online application form after making payment
LASPOTECH Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Lagos State Polytechnic Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the LASPOTECH Post Utme.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post Utme Form 2020
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post-screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Bonny Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Lagos State Polytechnic Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
LASPOTECH Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Lagos State Polytechnic has not officially released the date for LASPOTECH Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on LASPOTECH Post Utme registration and admission.
LASPOTECH Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Lagos State Polytechnic 2020 Post Utme form is 11:59 21st August 2020
If you have any question about LASPOTECH Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box