RSUST Post Utme Form 2020. RSUST Post Utme form is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management. The River State University of Science and Technology has released the 2020 RSUST Post Utme Form.
- 1 RSUST Post UTME Eligibility.
- 2 How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form 2020
- 3 Rivers State University (RSU) Post Utme Cutoff MArk
- 4 RSUST Post Utme Registration Closing Date
RSUST Post UTME Eligibility.
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSUST as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How Much Is RSUST Post Utme Form
Candidates who are eligible for RSUST Post Utme screening Registration are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as a Screening fee.
The Rivers State University (RSU) 2020 Post-UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who chose the University as their first choice, has been rescheduled to hold as follows:
- September 15, 2020 – Reprinting of Registration slip.
- September 21-29, 2020 – Screening Exercise commences in batches
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to their examination dates and observe all NCDC guidelines on Covid-19.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form 2020
- Visit the RSUST Post Utme portal rsu.edu.ng
- Making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
Rivers State University (RSU) Post Utme Cutoff MArk
The general cutoff mark for RSUST Post Utme screening form is 180. See RSUST Departmental cutoff mark for all courses.
RSUST Applicants should note the following:
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise.
In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1- week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Date 2020
The RSUST Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
RSUST Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of RSUST Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the school management.
Call: +234 903 885 8167
Email: [email protected]
If you have questions concerning RSUST Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us through the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking any of the social media buttons below.
Last Updated on September 16, 2020 by Admin