FUPRE Post Utme form is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management. The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Efurun released the 2021 FUPRE Post Utme Form.
The post utme holds from Monday 25th to Saturday 30th October, 2021, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
- 1 FUPRE Post Utme Eligibility.
- 2 How Much Is FUPRE Post Utme Form
- 3 How to Apply for FUPRE Post Utme Form 2021
- 4 FUPRE Post Utme Registration Closing Date
FUPRE Post Utme Eligibility.
1. Candidate must have made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun his/her first choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 and above to enable him/her take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise.
How Much Is FUPRE Post Utme Form
Candidates who are eligible for FUPRE Post Utme screening Registration are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post Utme Form 2021
- Go to www.fupre.edu.ng
- Click on the link “2021/2022 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”
- Click FUPRE Post Utme Login.
- Follow the registration instructions on the website.
Note the following for FUPRE Post Utme Registration:
- Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
- Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
- Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
- Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you to access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
- Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University to contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview your online completed form and confirm that all details are correct. Then, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
FUPRE Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE has released the Departmental cut off marks for all the courses.
See: FUPRE Cut Off Mark
Requirements For FUPRE Post Utme Screening Exercise
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
1. Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
2. A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
3. Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
4. Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
5. HB pencils and other writing materials
i. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii. Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
iii. All candidates who have registered for the 2021/2022 Post UTME exercise and have printed out their registration confirmation page, should present themselves for accreditation an hour (1 hour) before their scheduled examination time.
iv. Any candidate who fails to present him/herself for accreditation will not be allowed to write the examination.
v. Lateness will not be condoned.
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
FUPRE Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The application deadline for FUPRE Post Utme Form has been officially announced by the University management. The portal for registration will close on…
Phone Numbers: 07038500605, 08183706958.
If you have questions about FUPRE Post Utme 2021, kindly reach us via the comment box.
Last Updated on October 6, 2021 by Admin