JAMB Agric, JAMB Agric Science, JAMB Agricultural Science, JAMB Agriculture Questions, JAMB Agric Questions 2023 | In this examination guide, I will be showing you past JAMB Agric random repeated questions for free. You will understand how JAMB Agric questions are set and many other examination details.
You can check the answers to these questions at the end of the questions (bottom of the page). Use them to prepare for mock and JAMB examination.
1. Soil texture is described as the
A. distribution of different sizes of soil particles
B. arrangement of soil particles in a soil sample
C. rate at which water air moves through the soil
D. distribution of soil particles in a sample
2. Slate is derived from
3. Soil can be drained by the following except
D. porous pipes
4. In which layer of the soil profile does not biological activity occur
A. parent material
5. Which of the following does not occur as a result of poor drained soil?
A. mottling near the top
B. decrease in rooting depth
C. change in colour of the subsoil
D. decrease in organic matter content
6. The common surveying equipment for farmland include the following except
A. Ranging pole
B. prismatic compass
C. gunters chain
7. In the establishment of pastures, it is best to
A. plant only grasses
B. plant only legumes
C. plant a mixture of grasses and legumes
D. let the natural grasses grow
8. The distance between two successive yam mounds should be about
9. Which of the following is not the function of ruminal micro-organism?
A. Digestion of cellulose
B. conversion of plant proteins
C. production of vitamin B
D. Production of gas in the remen
10. The part of the ruminant stomach from which digestive juices are secreted is the
- Jamb Use of English Questions and Answers
- Jamb Mathematics Questions and Answers
- List of schools and their courses
- List of Schools and their Cutoff Marks
- List of Federal Universities in Nigeria and Their School Fees
- List of State Universities in Nigeria and Their School Fees
11. The most important of all the factors of production in crop farming is
12. Which of the following farm animals is considered as monogastric?
13. The process of mating in poultry is referred to as
14. In farm animals, a sign of heat includes
A. profuse salivation
B. secretions from the vulva
C. difficulty in breathing
D. continuous urination.
15. The anti-sterility vitamin in livestock nutrition is
A. vitamin K
B. vitamin E
C. vitamin C
D. vitamin B.
16. The relative humidity in an incubator is usually set at
A. 10% – 30%
B. 40% – 60%
C. 70% – 80%
D. 90% – 100%.
17. A serious pest of sweet potato whose larvae destroy the foliage is
A. leaf miners
B. weevils mea
C. mealy bugs
18. The fertility of soils under forest is sustained mainly by
A. nutrient recycling
B. rodent activities
C. being protected from direct rays of the sun
D. preventing raindrops from directly hitting the soil.
19. The Mendelian law of segregation states that the characteristics which are hidden in an F1 reappear in F2 generation in a ratio
A. 1: 2
B. 2: 2
C. 1 : 3
D. 3: 2
19 The breed of sheep that can be found throughout Nigeria is
C. West Africa dwarf sheep
20. A female cattle which has not had a calf or developed into the mature form of a cow is referred to as
22. The major reason which necessitates the expansion of agriculture is the increase in
D. animal power
23. Which of the following groups of crops are mostly cultivated in the rainforest zone of Nigeria?
A. Millet, yam and coconut
B. Maize, cocoyam and cassava
C. Sorghum, sweet potato and date
D. Wheat, Irish potato and groundnut
24. In farm animals, gonads are organs associated with
25. Which of the following combinations of farm inputs enhances the healthy growth of crop?
A. Tractor and cash
B. Irrigation and fertilizer
C. Work bull and implement
D. Cutlass and sacks
26. When farmers engage in both plant and animal husbandry, he is practising
A. lay farming
B. mixed framing
C. mixed cropping
D. crop rotation
27. Elastic demand is the type in which a change in price….
A. brings about greater change in quantity of goods demanded
B. of a commodity leads to little or no change in demand
C. leads to equal change in commodity demanded
D. may not change the demand of quantity of commodity.
28. Farm labour is usually measured in terms of
A. amount of wages paid to labour
B. hours or days of work by labour
C. level of education of labour
D. type of work done by labour.
29. A piece of information contained in payroll record of farms is
A. date of employment
B. equity income generated
C. total credit.
30. Retailers may create artificial scarcity of goods by
A. price hiking
C. under producing
31. The most effective method of disseminating information among farmers is through
A. individual method
B. group method
C. mass method
D. cooperative method
32. The causative organism of Avian influenza is a
33. The best method (s) of regulating fish capture is/are
A. Gill-netting and electro-fishing
B. quota and mesh-size control
C. beach seine method
D. active netting
34. Exposing farmers to scientific knowledge is the responsibility of the
A. research institute
B. farm settlers
C. agro-service centres
D. extension personnel
35. The following are factors of agricultural production except
Answers to 2021 JAMB Agric Questions
1. A 2. C 3. A 4. D 5. A 6. D 7. C 8. D 9. D 10. A
More Answers Loading…
If you have any questions about JAMB Agric Questions and Answers 2023, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Admin