IMT Post Utme Form 2020. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the Institute of Management and Technology ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part time form.
You will also be shown IMT Post Utme form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2020/2021 admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will IMT start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Institute of Management and Technology Post Utme form 2020 is not yet out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2020 IMT Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Institute of Management and Technology releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark forIMT 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility for Institute of Management and Technology Post Utme Screening
- The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME for the ND programmes and 180 for the Degree Programmes
- REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
IMT Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Oil and Gas Bonny Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny Post Utme.
How to Apply for IMT Post Utme Form 2020
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE . Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, Select Screening Exam fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Wednesday, September 4th, 2020 as the application window closes on that day
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Bonny Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is IMT Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Institute of Management and Technology Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Institute of Management and Technology has not officially released the date for IMT Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information onIMT Post Utme registration and admission.
IMT Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Institute of Management and Technology 2020 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about IMT Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on