This article is here to show you how to check IBBU Admission List 2020/2021. You will be provided with the IBBU latest news on Admission List, IBBU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your IBBU Admission.
Did you apply for IBBU Post Utme Form and participate in the IBBU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your IBBU 2020 admission Status.
IBBU Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the IBBU admission portal 2020/2021. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University releases its admission list.
How to Check IBBU Admission List
Note: Make sure you have your correct JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No.
- Visit IBBU Admission Checking Portal at http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the space provided
- Click on the button title Check Admission Status
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Admitted Candidates are advised to visit JAMB Portal and Accept/Reject Offer of Admission.
See: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
How to Check YSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your IBBU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IBBU admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the IBBU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
IBBU Acceptance Fee
All newly admitted students are hereby notified that they are to pay the sum of ten thousand three hundred (10,300) Naira only for UTME or twelve thousand eight hundred (12,800) Naira only for Direct Entry acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
Acceptance fee payment will have to be paid via Interswitch from any bank or Quickteller and confirmed before you can proceed. Upon confirmation of your payment, please allow for 1 hour interval before proceeding to print your admission letter.
If you have any question on IBBU Admission List 2020/2021, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on July 21, 2020 by Admin