The Bekeking team welcomes you to this article on how to check FUWUKARI Admission List 2020. You will be provided with the latest news on FUWUKARI Admission List, FUWUKARI Acceptance fee and every procedure you need to process your FUWUKARI Admission.
Did you participate in the FUWUKARI Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your FUWUKARI 2020 admission Status.
FUWUKARI Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the FUWUKARI admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Federal University, Wukari releases its admission list.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List 2020.
- Go to FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission.
You can also access your FUWUKARI admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUWUKARI admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUWUKARI 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
How to Pay FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee
- Visit https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
After payment of Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered admission and make Acceptance payment of #5000.00.
- After successful Acceptance, payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of #1000.00 for screening.
- After successful Screening, Payment Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required documents for verification.
Note: If you have to make Acceptance payment before, you need to Relogin and make payment for Screening of #1000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
If you have any question about FUWUKARI Admission List, kindly drop your question in the comment box below.
Last Updated on October 13, 2020 by Admin