MAUTECH Post Utme form 2023/2024 is currently not on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
This post will guide you on how to apply for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, 2023 MAUTECH Post Utme Form.
MAUTECH Post Utme Eligibility
- UTME Candidates: Candidates must have chosen the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored a minimum of 160 cut-off points in the 2023 UTME and have five(5) relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Direct Entry: Applicants with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How Much Is MAUTECH Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the MAUTECH Post Utme form.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2023
1. Visit MAUTECH Post Utme Screening Portal at mautech.edu.ng and click on the ‘2023/2024 POST UTME’ link, and click on ‘new applicant‘ to create MAUTECH Post Utme account.
2. Enter your name, JAMB registration number, valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. Click on ‘submit’
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
6. You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
8. After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
9. Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2023/2024 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
However, candidates who did not choose MAUTech as their first choice can also register for the
online post UTME screening after:
- Change institution to MAUTech from JAMB platform (Change of institution);
- Notify the change to MAUTech (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required )
via the following email address: [email protected]
- Wait for a response from MAUTech to enable you to proceed on registration for the
POSTUTME online screening.
MAUTECH Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for MAUTECH Post Utme form is 160. You can check MAUTECH cut off mark for all courses by clicking the link below.
See: MAUTECH Cut Off Mark
You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
Upload Scanned Copies of the following documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
Items to Bring For MAUTECH Physical Screening
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed.
Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
MAUTECH Aspirants Should Note the Following
1. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
2. DE applicants Online Registration for the Screening is not available for now but will be communicated in due course (keep checking our website: www.mautech.edu.ng)
3. For more details, please refer to our website (www.mautech.edu.ng) for the 2023/2024 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
MAUTECH Post Utme Closing Date
The platform opened for online registration from… 2023. The deadline for MAUTECH Post Utme registration has not been announced
If you have questions concerning MAUTECH Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section. Check List of Schools That Have Released Their Post Utme Form.
Last Updated on July 5, 2023 by Admin