FUGASHUA Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission have not been officially announced by the school management. The management of the Federal University, Gashua, has not released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for FUGASHUA 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
- 1 FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- 2 FUGASHUA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 3 How Much Is FUGASHUA Post Utme Form
- 4 How to Apply for FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2021
- 5 FUGASHUA Post Utme Screening Date
- 6 FUGASHUA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First choice institution with a minimum score of 160 and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- For Direct Entry: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points and above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
FUGASHUA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off amrk for FUGASHUA Post Utme is 180. To check FUGASHUA Departmental cut off mark for all courses, click the link below.
How Much Is FUGASHUA Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the FUGASHUA Post Utme Form.
How to Apply for FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2021
Visit Federal University Gashua Post Utme Portal
Payment can be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (VISA, Verve, and Master card), also through Banks, and generate your Remita prior to screening which will be presented to the Bursary Department for which receipt will be issued.
Follow the procedure below to generate the invoice:
- Go to www.remita.net
- In the search box, type FUGASHUA, and you will be directed to FUGASHUA REMITA PAGE.
- In the name of service/purpose, select Post UTME Examination Charges
- Use Screening Fee as description
- Ignore the GIFMIS CODE.
- In the amount to pay, type 2000
- Then fill your payer’s name, phone number email address and how you want to make payment
Items to Bring to FUGASHUA Post Utme Screening Venue:
The following are what to bring for Fugashua Post Utme Screening:
- Original and photocopy of your UTME/DE result slip
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate/declaration of age
- Original and photocopy of Indigene certificate
- Original and photocopy of academic credentials
- Four (4) recent full-faced pass-port site photograph
- One (1) file Jacket
- Screening form signed by the candidates.
Venue For Fugashua Post Utme Screening: All eligible candidates should report to their respective Faculties, Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA), PMB 1005, Gashua, Nguru Road, Yobe State.
FUGASHUA Post Utme Screening Date
The date for the FUGASHUA Post Utme screening exercise has not been announced by the school management. Keep checking bekeking.com or you can bookmark this page to get the latest updates and news on FUGASHUA Post Utme.
FUGASHUA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the FUGASHUA Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the school management.
Note: Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates mentioned, will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Call: +234(0)8034387460 or
E-mail: [email protected]
If you have questions concerning the FUGASHUA Post Utme Screening form, kindly reach us through the comment section.
Last Updated on October 16, 2021 by Admin