FUGASHUA Cut Off Mark. Bekeking team will show you FUGASHUA cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Nursing science, Engineering and Cutoff marks for all courses.
You will also learn how to calculate FUGASHUA Cut off mark and everything you need to know about FUGASHUA Post Utme cut off mark 2022.
FUGASHUA Cut off Points are determined and agreed upon by the management of the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) based on the annual performance of aspirants.
- FUGASHUA Post Utme Form
- FUGASHUA School Fees
- FUGASHUA Approved Courses
- List of Federal Universities in Nigeria and their School Fees
- List of State Universities in Nigeria and their School Fees
If the aspirants scored high in the UTME, the cut off marks will be high but if the performance is low, the cut off marks will not be high.
FUGASHUA Cut Off Mark 2022
The general cut-off mark released by the management of the Federal University of Gashua (FUGASHUA) for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise is 180.
Only the candidates who made the Federal University Gashua their first choice in their application for admission, who scored 180 and above in the UTME Examination are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
The Federal University Gashua does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses.
However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 180 in the JAMB examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their chosen courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the federal university, the admission processes are competitive and admission is given based on JAMB scores and O’level grades.
See: JAMB Cut Off Mark
FUGASHUA Departmental Cut-off Marks
- Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing: 220 – 240
- Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology: 200
- Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.: 190
- All other courses: 180
FUGASHUA Nature of Admission Screening
The Federal University Gashua holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are the SSCE result and JAMB registration printout.
It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to Bring for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
If you have any questions about FUGASHUA Cut off Mark, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Admin