Welcome to this article on How to Check FUAM Admission List 2020. You will be provided with the latest news onFUAM Admission List, FUAM Acceptance fee and every procedure you need to process your FUAM Admission.
Did you participate in the FUAM Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your FUAM 2020 admission Status.
How to Check FUAM Admission List.
FUAM Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the FUAM admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi releases its admission list.
You can check your FUAM admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online. See FUAM Cut Off Mark here
You can bookmark bekeking.com for easy access.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check FUAM Admission Status on FUAM Website
The steps below will guide you check your admission status on FUAM admission portal:
- Visit FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should note the following:
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also, login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUAM admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Last Updated on October 13, 2020 by Admin