Welcome to this article on how to check the FUAM admission list 2023. You will be provided with the latest news on the FUAM admission List, the FUAM acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your FUAM Admission.
Did you participate in the FUAM Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2023/2024? If yes, read this post to the end to check your FUAM 2023 admission status.
How to Check FUAM Admission List.
FUAM Admission List 2023/2024 is out on the FUAM admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi releases other updates on its admission list.
You can check your FUAM admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online. See FUAM Cut Off Mark here
You can bookmark bekeking.com for easy access.
Candidates who did not upload their results at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
How to Check FUAM Admission Status on FUAM Website
The steps below will guide you to check your admission status on the FUAM admission portal:
- Visit the FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should note the following:
- Successfully admitted candidates are to pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also, login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the FUAM admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Last Updated on October 17, 2023 by Admin