FUAM Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission have not been officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi has not released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for FUAM 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
- 1 How Much Is FUAM Post Utme Form
- 2 How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form 2021
- 3 How to Pay for FUAM Post Utme Screening Exercise
- 4 FUAM Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 5 FUAM Post Utme Screening Date 2021
- 6 FUAM Post Utme Registration Closing Date
FUAM Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who chose the University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) as their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 and above are invited for the FUAM Post-UTME Screening exercise.
How Much Is FUAM Post Utme Form
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N 2,000 (Two thousand Naira ) only including bank charges.
Payment for the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening exercise commences on… Please check the university website for your department’s specific date. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N 2,000 (Two thousand Naira ) only including bank charges.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form 2021
Note: Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number and follow the guideline on the FUAM website
3. Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
How to Pay for FUAM Post Utme Screening Exercise
Before you can apply for FUAM Post Utme form, you need to generate you RRR and make payment for the form. Follow the procedures below to make payment and register for the form:
- Generate your RRR number.
- Visit the FUAM website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options include:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, iPad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng. to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
FUAM Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for FUAM Post Utme is 180. Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2021 JAMB examination are eligible to apply for FUAM Post Utme form.
Only students who applied to the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi and obtained the minimum requirement are allowed to participate. The list of participants is as published on the University website at www.uam.edu.ng
Use the payment details on the slip to login. The PIN is printed on the payment slip issued to you at the bank or printed online. The schedule of your screening will be available after registration.
You are required to
- Complete the registration form upon successful login and print your details.
- Come along with a printed copy of the completed form and payment confirmation slip to the venue for documentation.
- A coloured printout of original JAMB result slip (with passport on it)
What to Bring to FUAM Post Utme Screening Venue
The following items are required:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
FUAM Post Utme Screening Date 2021
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi has not officially announced the date of the FUAM 2021/2022 Screening exercise. keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest news on the FUAM Post Utme registration and admission.
FUAM Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the FUAM Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
Telephone: 08111753334, 08186570255
If you have questions about FUAM 2021 Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us through the comment section and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media buttons below.
Last Updated on October 16, 2021 by Admin