Federal Poly Bonny ND and HND Admission List 2020. This article will walk you through on how to check the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny admission list and will also provide Fedpolybonny latest news on admission.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny (Fedpolybonny) National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes that the list will soon be online for them to check their admission status online.
If you know you applied for the Federal poly Bonny Post Utme Form, read on to check your admission status.
How to Check Federal Poly Bonny ND Admission List 2020
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny admission portal.
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny admission portal via https://fedpolybonny.edu.ng/
- Select the Batch (A or B)
- Check your name on the list
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Bonny Poly admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Poly Bonny admission list.
If you have any questions about the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny admission list, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on July 28, 2020 by Admin