Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, Ondo state ND and HND Admission List 2021. This article will walk you through how to check the Fepolel admission list and will also provide Idah Poly latest news on admission.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes that the list is out online for them to check their admission status online.
If you know you applied for the Federal poly Ile-Oluji Post Utme Form, read on to check your admission status.
How to Check Federal Poly Ile-Oluji ND Admission List 2021
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji admission portal.
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji admission portal via http://www.fedpolel.edu.ng/
- Select Student Type (ND or HND)
- Check your name on the list
NOTE: Candidates who have been offered admission into our National Diploma (Regular) Programme and are yet to purchase our screening form are hereby advised to do so immediately within one week of this publication and are also requested to upload their O’level result.
Candidates who did not upload their results as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ile-Oluji Poly admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (Fepolel) admission list.
If you have any questions about the Federal Poly Ile-Oluji admission list, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on January 20, 2022 by Admin