Federal Polytechnic Ede ND and HND Admission List 2021. This article will walk you through how to check the Federal Poly Ede admission list and will also provide Federal Polytechnic Ede latest news on admission.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Ede National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes that the list will soon be online for them to check their admission status online.
If you know you applied for the Federal poly Ede Post Utme Form, read on to check your admission status.
How to Check Federal Poly Ede ND Admission List 2021
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the Federal Polytechnic Ede admission portal.
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic Ede admission portal via https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php
- Enter your Form Number/JAMB Reg No.
- Click on Check Status
NOTE: Candidates who have been offered admission into our National Diploma (Regular) Programme and are yet to purchase our screening form are hereby advised to do so immediately within one week of this publication and are also requested to upload their O’level result.
Candidates who did not upload their results as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Polytechnic Ede admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list.
If you have any questions about the Federal Poly Ede admission list, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on November 6, 2021 by Admin