Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Form 2020 is currently on sale. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Screening.
You will also be shown Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Federal Polytechnic Bida start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme form 2020 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2020 Fed Poly Bida Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Fed Poly Bida has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Bida Poly 2020 Post Utme screening exercise. See the eligibility and how to apply below.
- 1 Eligibility for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Screening Form
- 2 Federal Poly Bida Poly Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 3 How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Form 2020
- 4 How Much Is Fed Poly Bida Post Utme Form
- 5 Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Screening Date
- 6 Federal Poly Bida Form Closing Date
Eligibility for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Screening Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Bida website to complete the online application form after making payment
Federal Poly Bida Poly Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Bida Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Poly Bida Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Form 2020
Plese note that HND applicants must have their JAMB details ready, IT IS COMPULSORY.
- Click on the green button with ‘Start New Registration’ on it.
- Enter Your Fullname, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Make sure you enter all information correctly, because your phone number will serve as your password, You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment
- After Clicking on ‘Proceed’, A payment information page will be generated for you to make your payment. Print it and proceed to the bank to make payment. You are to use the application number generated for you in making the payment.
- On successful payment, you can then login with your application number and phone number as password to proceed with the rest of the application.
- You can also make payment using an ATM, [www.remita.net] to pay with your VISA/Verve/Mastercard ATM card and click on PAY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE
- Upload Passport: The passport must be in JPEG form (i.e it must have .jpg extension)
- If you have any issues, please contact the ICT Center or send an email to [email protected]
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Bida Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Fed Poly Bida Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Fed Poly Bida has not officially released the date for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Bida Post Utme registration and admission.
Federal Poly Bida Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Federal Polytechnic Bida 2020 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on August 3, 2020 by Admin