Federal Polytechnic Bali Post Utme Form 2023. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Bali Post Utme Screening.
You will also be shown the Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark, and Registration Details for the 2023/2024 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “When will Federal Polytechnic Bali start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Bali Post Utme form 2023 is not yet out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the Fed Poly Bali Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately after the management of the Fed Poly Bali releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Bali Poly 2023 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post Utme Screening Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at the Fed Poly Bali website to complete the online application form after making payment
Federal Poly Bali Poly Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Bali Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Poly Bali Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post Utme Form 2023
To apply for a programme you are required to generate an invoice. This should then be taken to any of the designated banks and make payment.
Follow the procedures below:
1. Visit https://www.fedpobali.edu.ng/.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number
3. Generate an Invoice for your desired programme.
4. Take the invoice to the bank and make payment.
5. Fill your form and print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number.
6. Print completed admission screening form
7. You can also reprint your application Form.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Bali Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Fed Poly Bali Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Fed Poly Bali has not officially released the date for the Federal Polytechnic Bali Post Utme Screening Exercise 2023/2024.
Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Bali Post Utme registration and admission.
If you have any questions about Federal Polytechnic Bali Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box. See List of Schools That Have Released Their Post Utme Form.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin