Do you wish to know about UNN postgraduate admission? Are you interested in the application form?
This page is recommended for you. See details on how to apply and other important information below.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into UNN postgraduate programme.
It offers programmes leading to the award of postgraduate diplomas, masters and doctorate degrees in various faculties and in the areas specified under each department/institute center for the incoming 2021/2022 session.
Note: The UNN Postgraduate form is currently not out. I will update this page immediately the form is out.
Qualifications For UNN Postgraduate Programmes
- Candidates must have obtained 5 credits at not more than two sitting in WAEC or GCE or NECO or NEBTEB including English Language
- Must possess NYSC certificate
- Ensure you meet the minimum criteria expected from every aspirant and admission seeker
- For Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, applicants need to be an HND or BSc holder of nothing less than a third class graduate (2:00)
- For Master’s Degree Programme, applicants need to a graduate from reputable university with at least 2:50 GPA. While applicants coming with a postgraduate diploma need to have 3.5 GPA
- For Doctorate Degree (Ph.D) Programme, you must have a master degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50
Duration of UNN Postgraduate Programmes
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (regular and sandwich): 2 semesters and 3 semesters respectively
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME: 3 semesters for full time and 5 semesters for part-time
DOCTORATE DEGREE (PH.D) PROGRAMME: 6 semesters for full time and 8 semesters for part-time
How To Apply For UNN Postgraduate (PG) Form
- The application form is sold at the cost of N25, 000:00
- Visit https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ to start your application
- Go ahead and generate payment invoice with your phone number by clicking on PG application form
- Make your payment to the bank and return to the portal to finish your application
- Download the transcripts request form from the UNN postgraduate portal
- Take the form to your previous school, ask them to do the necessary things, and forward it to the Secretary, School Of Postgraduate Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
If there is any question you would like to ask us about the UNN Postgraduate form, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on December 7, 2021 by Admin