The admission form for Niger Delta University, NDU postgraduate programmes on both full-time and part-time basis for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
I am going to guide you on how to purchase and apply for the NDU PG form for this year’s admission. You will see all the details you need for the application on this page.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to full-time and part-time Postgraduate Programmes of the Niger Delta University (NDU) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The admission requirements and procedures for obtaining an application form are described in this article.
NDU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): The criteria for admission into the PGD programs are described as follows:
- All candidates must meet the minimum matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
- A candidate with at least third class degree in the relevant field from an approved University.
- HND holders with a minimum of credit level pass from recognized institutions.
Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng): The criteria for admission to the above listed programmes are described as follows:
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
- Candidates with at least second class honours (Lower Division) Bachelors’ Degree from an approved University.
- Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D): All prospective candidates must ensure that they:
- Meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level.
- Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree from NDU or any approved University with a minimum of second class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
- Possess Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00 point scale for respective Faculties.
Application/Additional Admission Requirements
Academic transcript of past qualification (PGD, MSc, PhD) with forwarding letter signed by an authorized officer of the institution and sent by confidential cover to the Dean, Postgraduate School, Niger Delta University.
Candidates are advised to write to the school where they graduated for transcript immediately they purchase and submit the form to avoid late submission of transcripts
Two referees, one of which must be an academic referee (Lecturer who taught candidate in the former school, Project/ thesis Supervisor, Head of Department, Dean of Faculty
NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption/Exclusion Letter (Candidates awaiting NYSC Discharge certificate can apply, provided the certificate would be ready at the time of registration)
Duration of NDU Postgraduate Programme
All NDU postgraduate programmes run on either a FULL-TIME or PART-TIME mode.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes: For Full-time, PGD shall run for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters. For part-time, PGD shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
Masters (MSc) Programmes: for full-time. Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters. For part-time, they run for a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme: Doctor of Philosophy shall be a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters. For Part-time, Doctor of Philosophy programme shall be a minimum of ten semesters and a maximum of twelve semesters.
NOTE: There is no Part-Time Programme for Law.
How To Apply For Ndu Postgraduate Form
- Purchase Application Form at NDU PG School Fees for the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
- Login to postgraduate portal at https://postgraduate.nduportal.com/and click on admissions.
- Click on the New application. Enter mobile number and payment receipt number.
- Fill the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Print out the application form.
NB: Please note that the N30, 000.00 application fee is not refundable.
Application Deadline For NDU Postgraduate Admission
The closing date for the postgraduate admissions is 23rd December 2023. All candidates are required to submit the completed application form on or before the admission deadline.
If there is anything you would like to ask us about the NDU Postgraduate admission form, let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on February 4, 2023 by Admin