Most times, people have asked many questions about Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Postgraduate studies.
One of those questions is “Is the AAU Postgraduate form out?” This article will give you the best answers to your question regarding the AAU Postgraduate programme.
The good news is that the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma is yet to start accepting applications for its 2023/2024 Academic Session Postgraduate Admission Form.
All interested and qualified individuals should apply now as required by the institution.
From this post, you are going to be guided gently on the things you need to know and how you can successfully apply for the AAU Postgraduate Studies for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
AAU Postgraduate Admission General Requirements.
A. Masters Degree Programmes:
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission:
1. At least a 2nd Class Honours Degree of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. Or any other University of known standing in the relevant discipline.
2. 3rd Class Bachelor’s Degree plus PGD or HND and any professional qualification with appropriate PGD from a known University.
3. Holders of LL.B with at least 2nd Class Honours or 3rd Class Honours with a B.L. And with at least 5 yrs post-call experience may be considered for the LL.M programme.
4. For Masters of Arts in French studies, holders of B.A. or B.ED (French) with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division of any known University.
5. For Master of Bus Admin and Master of Public Admin holders of a Bachelor degree not below 2nd Class Lower Division in any discipline.
OR 3rd Class Degree/HND plus PGD in any administration related discipline, plus at least one year post qualification experience.
6. Candidates for the M.Sc programme in Business Administration must pass:
1. At least five credit passes (or equivalent) in GCE O/L or WASCE or NECO or NABTEB which should in all cases.
Including English, Maths and Econs or Commerce or Accounting and which must have been gotten at not more than two sitting. Plus
2. A minimum of a B.Sc degree (2nd Class Lower Division) in Bus Admin from AAU, Ekpoma.
Or any other University in Nigeria and Overseas known by the Senate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
3. A holder of the PGD in Bus Admin/Mgt from AAU, Ekpoma or any other University in Nigeria.
And also Overseas known by the Senate of AAU, Ekpoma with an average score of 50% may also be considered.
4. Candidate who has HND (Upper Credit) in Bus Admin/Mgt from a recognized Polytechnic must have additional qualifications such as MBA, PGDBM etc.
7. For Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Science, other relevant Professional Qualifications may be considered on their own merit.
B. M.Phil Programme
Candidates who have any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission.
1. Graduate of Ambrose Alli University with a Masters degree in related discipline.
2. Graduate of any other approved University with the qualification specified in (i) above.
3. Other Departmental requirements as stated in the School of Postgraduate Studies Handbook.
4. Admission requirement into Master of Science (M.Sc) Programme:
Admission requirement for Master of Science in Strategic Studies and Policy and Development studies will be 2nd Class (Hons) Lower Division upwards.
However, the related areasof studies to qualify for admission will be same as above (pgd).
C. Ph.D Programme:
A graduate of AAU, Ekpoma or any other University of recognized standing who possesses Master’s degree appropriate to the intended course may be
Nevertheless, such intending candidate should have scored an average of 60 percent in his/her Master’s degree or M.Phil programme.
How To Apply For AAU Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form.
The e-Transact Pin for AAU Postgraduate admission is accessible online. This is also known as the payment voucher. It is obtained at the cost of Twenty Three thousand Naira (N23,000) only.
Any candidate who wants to apply for the programme is expected to follow the outlined processes:
- Visit the school official website at: https://aauekpoma.edu.ng to purchase your E-Transact Pin
- In other to complete and submit the School of Postgraduate Studies online application form with reference to the handbook.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured photo and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/ documents to the portal.
- Applicants should preview and confirm that the photo is uploaded correctly as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- Candidates are to print out a copy of the duly completed Application Form with their photo.
- Thereafter submit a hard copy to, and collect a hard copy of the handbook from the School of Postgraduate Studies.
Deadline For AAU Postgraduate Admission Application For 2021/2022 Academic Session
All applicants should as a matter of necessity ensure that their applications are successfully completed and submitted to the AAU School of Postgraduate Studies on or before…
All candidates are to note the following:
1. Technology fee and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
2. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
3. Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
4. The form’s serial number would serve as an examination number where necessary.
Do you have any questions about the AAU Postgraduate Form? Let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Admin