Are you interested in FUD postgraduate school? If yes, this page is recommended for you. I will show you how to purchase and fill the FUD Postgraduate form.
I am also going the show you the requirements for admission into FUD PG school. See the requirements and how to obtain FULAFIA postgraduate form below.
This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University of Lafia has commenced applying application forms for admission into PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
Fud Postgraduate Programmes
Faculty of Agriculture
Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics
- M.Sc. Agricultural Economics
- Ph.D. Agricultural Extension
- M.Sc. Agricultural Extension
- Ph.D. Agribusiness
- M.Sc. Agribusiness
Faculty Of Arts And Social Sciences
Department of Economics and Development Studies
- M.Sc. Economics
- Masters in Development Economics
- PGD. Development Economics
- Department of English and Linguistics
Department of Sociology
- M.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- PGD. Criminology and Security Studies
Faculty of Science
Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Ph.D. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- PGD. Microbiology
Department of Biological Sciences
- Ph.D. Botany
- M.Sc. Botany
- Ph.D. Zoology
- M.Sc. Zoology
Department of Physics
- Ph.D. Physics
- M.Sc. Physics
Department of Chemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry Department of Mathematics
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics
- PGD. Applied Mathematics
Department of Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science
Fud Postgraduate General Admission Requirements
- Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning with a minimum of Third Class;
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Lower Credit or its equivalent in relevant area;
- In special cases holders of HND with minimum of Lower Credit in non-related areas may be admitted after passing such tests as may be prescribed by the Department/Faculty.
- Students who hold qualifications other than the above, which are acceptable to the Board of School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University;
- In addition, a student must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
Masters Degree (Academic and Professional)
- Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning who have obtained a Bachelor Degree in the relevant field with at least Second Class (Hons.) or its equivalent, or students with university degree and appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning with at least a credit;
- Students whose degrees are unclassified with average of “C” or 50% or above may be subjected to qualifying tests;
- Students with a Bachelor Degree in Third Class Division and a Postgraduate Diploma from any recognized institution of higher learning in the relevant areas;
- Students who possess HND with a minimum of credit from any recognized institution of higher learning and a minimum of credit at Postgraduate Diploma level of the Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution in the relevant areas;
- Students who hold qualifications other than the ones stated above, which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate;
- In addition, a student must satisfy the Federal University Dutse requirements for matriculation.
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
- Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning with a good Master’s degree (minimum CGPA of not less than 3.50 on a 5- point scale or not less than 2.50 on a 4-point scale.) in the relevant field;
- Holders of Master’s degree in a cognate discipline with CGPA of 3.50 and above on a 5- point scale or 2.50 and above on a 4-point scale;
- Students who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University;
- In addition to (i) – (iii) above, a student must satisfy the Federal University Dutse requirements for matriculation.
Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning who have obtained Masters degree with CGPA of 3.50 and above on a 5-point scale or 2.50 and above on a 4-point scale appropriate to the proposed areas of study or B average grades;
- Students with M.Phil. in the relevant specialty;
- Students with Professional Masters degree plus Bachelor’s degree in the Second Class Lower Division;
- Students who hold qualifications other than the ones mentioned above which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the Federal University Dutse;
- A Ph.D student who satisfies all admission requirements except the CGPA can be considered for admission into the M.Phil./Ph.D. programme provided that the CGPA is at least 3.00
- In addition to the requirements above, a student must satisfy the Federal University Dutse requirements for matriculation.
How To Apply For Fud Postgraduate Admission
- Application forms can be obtained online http://sps.fud.edu.ng on payment of non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000) only made payable to the Federal University Dutse Postgraduate account at any Bank nationwide using the Remita platform.
Payment and Application Procedures
- Create an Account: Click Sign Up to create an account. After you sign up you will see your payment invoice that contains payment information. At the Sign Up page, you can create an account by providing your first name, middle name, last name, e-mail, password, GSM number and specify your programme of choice.
- Payment of Application Fees: Click on the pay now button at the payment invoice page, you will automatically generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Applicants can pay online or at any designated bank by using the generated RRR.
- Payment Verification: Click on the verify payment button to verify your payment using RRR. Your application ID will be send via SMS and e-mail if the payment is successful.
- Complete Application: Return to the application page and log in with your application ID as username and your password to fill the application form. Make sure you review all entries to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Upload Documents: Upload the necessary documents.
- Acknowledgement Slip: Printed acknowledgement slip would be used during admission and registration processes.
- Sales of application forms start on…
- Please ensure that Academic Transcript from your previous institution is forwarded to [email protected]
- You may visit http://sps.fud.edu.ng to view the successful candidates after the admission exercise.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article on FUD Postgraduate form was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google plus.
Last Updated on January 22, 2023 by Admin