Nnamdi Azikiwe University recently released UNIZIK Admission List and the admitted candidates are required to pay the UNIZIK Acceptance fee as provided in the guide below.
If you have been admitted into UNIZIK, kindly read this article to the end.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees
Use the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number below to make payment for Admission Acceptance and ICT fee from anywhere you are at any bank branch of your choice.
- Acceptance Fee: Forty-Seven Thousand Naira (NGN 47000) only.
- ICT Fee: NGN 4800
(Via NAU Mobile App Channel)
- If you have an android device available to you, download and install the NAU Mobile from Google Play Store
- After payments have been made at the bank, log on to the Mobile App (NAU Mobile) to perform the following operations:
- Confirm Acceptance and ICT fee payments
- You can also regenerate RRR numbers (Acceptance and ICT fee) in case the one on this slip becomes invalid as RRR numbers expire in about 1-2 weeks
- Default Sign in Credentials
Username: Your JAMB Registration Number
UNIZIK Physical Clearance Documents
- Below are the documents you need to come with for the physical clearance process
- Birth Certificate / Baptismal Certificate
- Online Waec Result Printout
- Admission Status Slip
- Original Jamb Result Slip
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the Digital Library
- Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
See: UNIZIK School Fees
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO UNIZIK FRESH STUDENTS:
- REGISTRATION STARTS ON: … 2022. Endeavor to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Regnumber before the …
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification (STEP 2), irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
Your Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8AM TO 4PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
If you have any questions, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Admin
1 thought on “UNIZIK Acceptance Fee | A step By Step Guide on How to Pay It”
How do i generate or get the RRR am going to use