Last Updated on
UNIUYO first and second admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session will be out and accessible online in no distant time.
Have you typed on google “Is Uniuyo admission list out”? If yes, you must have seen in many places that the Uniuyo admission list is out. I can sincerely tell you that the University of Uyo admission list for the 2019/2020 session has not been released but some candidates admission status on JAMB CAPS is showing admitted already while others are still in progress.
Disregard any rumour about the release of the 2019/2020 Uniuyo admission list. To keep track of the admission progress, always check bekeking.com or you can bookmark it on your browser for easy access.
Note: The 2019 Uniuyo admission is in progress and the list will soon be sent to the Joint admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for screening before the list will be released on the University of Uyo portal
This post will be updated immediately the list is officially released by the University Uyo.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
2. Tap Admission Status button at the bottom of the left sidebar
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
4. Your Admission Status will be shown on the screen.
How to Use Phone and Check Uniuyo Admission Status
1. Visit https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
2. Tap the three Main Menu (three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the screen
3. Scroll down and click Admission Status
4. Allow the Page to load
5. Tap the x at the top right corner of the screen to go to the loaded page.
6. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click Check Status
That’s how to check Uniuyo Admission List for 2019/2020.
Uniuyo Acceptance Fee
Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N25,000 Only.
Payment can be made online via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, then Select Pay Acceptance Link.
How to Pay Uniuyo Acceptance Fee
1. Go to http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
2. Click Pay Acceptance Fee
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click Pay Acceptance
Your RRR (Remita Retrieve Reference) will be automatically generated which you can use to pay your acceptance fee online or you can copy the RRR to the bank to complete the payment process.
To learn how to pay through Remita.net click here