FUTA Admission List, How to Check FUTA Admission list, FUTA Acceptance fee and everything you need to know about FUTA Admission List has been provided in this article.
If you are among the candidates who participated in the 2021/2022 FUTA Post Utme screening Exercise, read below to check your admission status on the Federal University of Technology Akure ( FUTA) admission portal.
Note: FUTA admission list is not out on JAMB CAPS and is yet to be published on the FUTA admission portal.
How to Check FUTA Admission List 2021
- Visit the FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Enter your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Candidates are advised to check their Admission Status on the CAPS/JAMB Portal and if they have been placed in departments other than the one applied for originally, they should accept the new department by clicking on the Accept Button to facilitate further processing of their Admission.
If you are yet to be admitted, take a look at FUTA Cut Off Mark to know your chance of being admitted.
How to Check FUTA Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well access your FUTA admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
How to Pay FUTA Acceptance Fee
GENERATE REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR)
- To generate REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE visit www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions and check in with your jamb reg no, then scroll down to click on generate now
- Proceed to any of the below banks:
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City
- Monument Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Skye Bank
- Unity Bank
- Pick a deposit slip.
- Fill as appropriate
- Account Name: FUTA Acceptance Fee
- Account Number: RRR
- Amount : #45,300(bank charges inclusive)
- Depositors name: Your name as written on your jamb slip
- and others specified*
- At the top of the teller please write the RRR code you Generate from your admission Status & your Jamb registration number
- After a successful payment then proceed to the school portal www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions to confirm payment
- Login & Click on confirm acceptance Fee and input your RRR code as appropriate in the space provided.
- After successful confirmation, you can now proceed to print your Admission letter
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the FUTA admission list 2021/2022.
If you have questions about FUTA Admission List 2021, kindly drop your question in the comment box and please, remember to share this article by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on January 20, 2022 by Admin