UNIMED Admission List 2022 is out. You will be provided with the latest news on UNIMED Admission List, the UNIMED Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your UNIMED Admission.
Did you apply for UNIMED Post Utme Form and participate in the UNIMED Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2022/2023? If yes, read this post to the end to check your UNIMED 2022 admission Status.
UNIMED Admission List 2022/2023 is out on the UNIMED admission portal 2022/2023. This post will be updated as soon as the management of the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) releases any update about its admission list.
How to Check UNIMED Admission List.
- Visit the UNIMED admission status checking portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your admission status.
Admitted Candidates are advised to visit JAMB Portal and Accept/Reject Offer of Admission.
How to Check UNIMED Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your University of Medical Science, Ondo State, UNIMED admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMED admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIMED admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
If you want to receive the latest update or have any questions about the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) admission, kindly let us know in the comment box and we shall reply to you as soon as possible
Last Updated on December 25, 2022 by Admin