The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is not yet selling its postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain UNIABUJA postgraduate form below.
Applications will be invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIABUJA postgraduate programmes leading to the award of:
Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene Veterinary, Epidemiology, Crop Protection, Agronomy, Agro-Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric. Business Management, Soil science, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
Master of Arts (M.A) Master of Education (M. Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above.
Entry Requirements For UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into the University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B.”
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with a minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health-related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
- Applicants are to pay a non-refundable application fee of N20,500.00 to the University of Abuja Account through REMITA via the University of Abuja Portal. NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through the University of Abuja Portal below for record purposes.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and Click on “Click here to apply“ On the left pane, click on Postgraduate
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- click on Generate RRR on the payment preview page
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to the remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
Deadline: not yet announced.
If there is any question you would want to ask us about the UNIABUJA Postgraduate form, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on December 7, 2021 by Admin