UNIABUJA Post Utme Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirements. Application for UNIABUJA Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced very. The UNIABUJA Post Utme Form has been officially released by the school management.
- 1 UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
- 2 How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
1. Candidates must have five credits in O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
2 Aspirants must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
3) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark
The University of Abuja departmental cut off mark for all course can be found by clicking the link below.
How Much Is UNIABUJA Post Utme Form
Candidates who met the requirements are expected to pay a processing fee of two thousand (2,000.00) naira only through the Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal as UNIABUJA Screening fee.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020.
The steps below will walk you through to register the 2020 University of Abuja Post Utme Screening exercise:
- Go to http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on APPLY NOW
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page and make sure to enter a valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print out the completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule.
Good News: You are at liberty to query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails on the process of making the payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then query your unsuccessful payment attempt
UNIABUJA Screening Date for 2020/2021
The University of Abuja has not officially announced the UNIABUJA Screening date for 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest news on UNIABUJA Post Utme Form and Admission
UNIABUJA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the University of Abuja Post Utme form is 27th November 2020 as announced by the school management.
If you have questions concerning the 2020 UNIABUJA Screening exercise, kindly ask your questions through the comment section.
Please, remember to share this information on UNIABUJA Post Utme Form 2020 by clicking the Facebook Share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on September 13, 2020 by Admin