This is to announce to the general public that St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery has released its 2023/2024 admission form. See details on how to apply.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the basic nursing programme of St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Requirements For St. Camillus School of Nursing Admission Form
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- Applicants must be a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria
- Combination of WAEC and NECO is not acceptable
- Applicants must not be below age of 18years
How To Apply For St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School Of Midwifery 2023/2024 Admission Form
- Application form is gotten on payment at the school at the sum of N10,000 (ten thousand naira) from the school secretary’s office at the school premises
Account number: 1014047326
Account name: School Of Nursing, Midwifery, St. Camillus Hospital Uromi
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc Uromi
Entrance examination to be announced
Do you have any questions about the St Camillus Hospital School of Nursing Form? Do let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on April 10, 2023 by Admin