Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School of Nursing 2021/2022 Admission Form is on sale now.
I am going to show you a step by step guide on how to apply for BUTH admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to announce to the general public that the school management has officially released their application form into the school of nursing, Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. see details on how to apply and the requirement.
Requirements For BUTH School of Nursing Application
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECOGCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology (its only NABTEB that can be combined with NABTEB)
- Applicant must not be below sixteen (16) years
- Combination of O’level results will be allowed
NOTE: Upload your recent passport 16ox160px(20kb)
- Upload your bank teller/transaction receipt (100kb-200kb)
- Upload your O’level result(100kb -200kb)
- Upload your birth certificate or affidavit (100kb-200kb)
- Upload your local government identification
How To Apply For Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) Nursing School Form
- Make a payment of non-refundable N10,000 to
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: United Bank of Africa (UBA)
note that your payment will be verified
- After payment, click on the register button to obtain the 2021 admission form
- Click on the get pin and fill all the teller details
- Upload your recent passport 16ox160px(20kb), bank teller/transaction receipt (100kb-200kb), O’level result(100kb -200kb), birth certificate or affidavit (100kb-200kb), local government identification
- Print out the filled registration form, attestation slip and 2 copies of examination slip
- After registration is done, Go to school and change your bank teller to school receipt
- Then complete your registration once, if not contact web admin or login for more details
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: entrance examination are schedule to hold on a date to be announced later
- Applicants are expected to maintain covid 19 rules (no face mark no entry)
- Don’t use special character like $£*/% in your application form, it can cause the application not to be submitted
Make sure you submit all your printout including the attestation form at the office of the principal on or before the entrance examination date.
If there is any question you want to ask us about the BUTH School of Nursing Form, let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on May 7, 2021 by Admin