Welcome to this article on How to Check NOUN Admission List 2020. You will be provided with the latest news on NOUN Admission List, NOUN Acceptance fee and every procedure you need to process your NOUN Admission.
Did you participate in the NOUN Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your NOUN 2020 admission Status.
How to Check NOUN Admission List 2020
The steps below will walk you through to check the NOUN Admission list 2020.
- Visit the National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos admission status checker website at nouedu.net.
- Once on the page, you will be provided with all the details on the Admission List and how to Check.
- Type in your required details (SURNAME) and click SEARCH.
- Wait for your NOUN admission STATUS to be confirmed by the portal.
Note: Avoid any individuals claiming they can include your name in NOUN admission list when it’s not yet officially included. Shine your eyes!
This will only lead to penalties from the National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos and could, in turn, hamper your admission into the Institution.
If no admission is being offered yet, you can go check your jamb admission status to accept or reject admission if admitted through Jamb. Click on the link below to check if admitted through jamb or not
How to Check NOUN Admission Status on JAMB Portal
Currently, you can only access your NOUN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NOUN admission status.
If you have any question about NOUN 2020 Admission, kindly drop your question in the comment and we shall attend to you as soon as possible and please remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media icons below.
Last Updated on October 13, 2020 by Admin