Is the LASU postgraduate admission form out 2023? The Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate School is yet to commence the selling of its application form for the 2023/20224 Academic Session.
Suitably qualified candidates who make their applications at the right time shall be considered for admission by the LASU postgraduate school into its various Postgraduate Programmes (Full and Part-time) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
All prospective applicants must ensure that he/she meets the requirements stipulated by the institution.
This post will elaborate more on the requirements for the application, methods of application, the application deadline, and other necessary information regarding the Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate Studies.
Requirements For LASU Postgraduate Programmes.
- Every candidate of LASU postgraduate school must have a minimum of five (5) credits pass including English Language and Mathematics at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB).
- All prospective candidate must have completed an undergraduate programme from a recognized university or Polytechnique.
- All prospective candidate must have their National Youth Service Corp Certificate or exemption certificate.
How To Apply For LASU Postgraduate Admission Form 2023
Applicants should be aware that the LASU postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 is accessible online at the cost of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N25,300.00) only.
The application fee shall be paid into the School-provided Account Number. To complete your application, you are expected to follow the guideline below:
- Visit the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Go to STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Print out the generated application number
- Go to STEP 2 and make your Payment.
- Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type and Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Make your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal .
- Return to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
Deadline For LASU PG Form
The sale of LASU Postgraduate application forms is expected to last for not more than seven (7) weeks from the date of start of the registration.
Interested applicants are advised to make their applications within the period of time provided
- Candidates should submit Application forms for all programmes online while they print out a copy of the e-Registration slip for themselves.
- All academic transcripts must be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Lagos State University, Ojo latest two weeks after the application deadline.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
- For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.
This post about the LASU Postgraduate Form will be updated if there are any changes or updates by the institution.
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Admin