Are you aspiring to study at Kennesaw State University and do you desire to know vital information about the school?
Worry not, because this article will carefully show you the vital information you need to know about Kennesaw State University acceptance rate, tuition, courses, and admission requirements to facilitate your desire to gain admission into Kennesaw State University.
Acceptance Rate at Kennesaw State University
If you want to gain admission in the school, the first thing to look at is the acceptance rate. This will enable you to know how competitive the school is and how serious its requirements are.
The admission acceptance rate of Kennesaw State University is 83.1%. This means that the school is not competitive in giving admission. See Kansas Medical School Acceptance Rate.
But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t work hard during your application to enable your application to stand out among other applicants.
Kennesaw State University Tuition
The tuition at Kennesaw State University is cheaper when compared with the national
The Tuition at Kennesaw State University is $6,898 for in-state and $20,966 for out-of-state students.
Courses offered at Kennesaw State University
Kennesaw State University offers different courses, and those courses are listed below;
- Business Management
- Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- African Studies
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Human Services
- International Relations
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Music History and Literature
- Public Management
- Political Science and Government
- Public Relations
- Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies
- Security Science and Technology
- Science, Technology, and Math
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Civil Engineering
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Game Programming
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Software Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Kennesaw State University Admissions Requirement
Kennesaw State University admissions are not selective with an acceptance rate of 83.1%. Half the international applicants were given admission to Kennesaw State University with a GPA of minimum 2.5 with ACT/SAT or minimum 2.6 without SAT/ACT.
Notwithstanding, one-quarter of the applicants enrolled into the school achieved scores above these ranges.
Those who scored below this range were not given admission. Moreover, a TOEFL iBt score of 79 is also required to prove proficiency in English.
Kennesaw State University Undergraduate Admissions Application Requirements
- Completed Application
- Official High School Transcripts
- Must be sent directly to the university
- Minimum GPA – 2.17
- An application fee of 40 USD
Kennesaw State University Graduate Admissions Requirements
It offers about 80 graduate programs across a wide variety of subjects. Students should check the program-specific eligibility criteria and course deadlines before submitting an application.
- Completed graduate Application
- Official College or University Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE/GMAT Scores
- Program-specific requirements.
- Application Fee of 60 USD
We have discussed meticulously everything you are expected to know about Kennesaw State University acceptance rate, tuition, courses, and admission requirements.
Hope you found it useful! It is also important to note that hard work is very necessary for pursuing your ambition of gaining transfer admission into Kennesaw State University.
Do not give up until your ambition is achieved. We are looking forward to hearing from you via the comment box if you have any questions to ask.
Last Updated on September 12, 2023 by Admin