Last Updated on
Have you made any mistake on your JAMB registration data or do you wish to change your course or institution of choice? This post will walk you through on everything you need to know about JAMB Change of Course/Institution for 2020/2021.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to notify the candidates who made mistakes while filling their 2020 UTME registration form that they can now make corrections on the data listed hereunder:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can be done more than once with separate payments)
How much is Jamb Change of Course/Institution?
The cost for Change of Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. is 2,500 (two thousand five hundred) naira only
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure.
1. Go to www.jamb.org
2. Log in to your profile by clicking Create e-Facility Account/Log in
3. Enter your Email and Password and tap Login
4. Select the year
5. Click Registration only
6. Click 2019 UTME Data Correction
7. Select Choice of Institution/Course Correction under select Correction Options and click Continue with Correction
8. Click Make New Payment
9. Select mode of Payment (Remita payment or Unified payment).
10. Confirm your information
11. Tap Continue to Payment
12. Click Pay Now (you will be redirected to remita.net)
13. Under how do you want to pay, select CARD and enter your card details
14. Click Continue
15. Select Choice of Institution/Course Correction
If you do not have an account, you can create an account here
You can go directly to the Correction link here
JAMB Change of Course or Institution /Data Correction from 2018 Downward.
For 2018 and years below, the steps below will enable you to change your data on JAMB portal.
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2018 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin
That’s how to register and fill jamb change of course/institution form.
If this post is helpful, please share it with other people on social media by using the social media buttons below. Thanks for reading.