This article seeks to feed you with every information about Imo State University Postgraduate admission form, the requirements for application, how to apply for the programme and other salient information.
Under this article, there is also a provision to address all kinds of questions that you might be interested to ask concerning IMSU postgraduate admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the Imo State University (IMSU) Postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has commenced. All interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited for application.
Applications are available for Postgraduate Diploma programmes, Masters Degree, Doctorate Degree (PhD) and MPhil/PhD Degree Programmes for both full-time and part-time programmes of Imo State University in the 2023/2024 academic session.
General Requirements For Application of Imo State (IMSU) Postgraduate Programmes
All prospective applicants must possess ab initio at least 5 O’level Credit passes at not more than 2 sittings from WASC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or TC II.
All applicants must have gotten their National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Candidates who are applying for Postgraduate Diploma Programmes should hold at least a first degree certificate (BSc or HND).
Medical Laboratory Science students need to have AIMLS/AIMLT or FIMLT or other equivalent
Masters Degree Programmes
Candidates applying for Masters Degree should hold at least a first degree (BSc) with a minimum CGPA of 2:4 or 60% of postgraduates Diploma credits etc.
Doctorate Degree (PhD) Programmes
Candidates that are applying for a PhD Degree Programmes should hold at least a Masters degree certificate with minimum CGPA of 3.5.
MPhil/PhD Degree Programmes
Applicants who had CGPA of 3.0 – 3.49 in Masters degree programmes should apply for this.
How to Apply for Imo State University (IMSU) Postgraduate Admission.
Prospective applicants have to follow these outlined step-by-step processes in order to ensure a successful registration. The cost of the form is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only:
- Visit the IMSU official portal at: www.imsu.edu.ng
- Locate and click on Post Graduate programme (PG).
- Select the Post Graduate form option to proceed
- Enter your email address and other required details
- Generate Payment “Invoice”,
- Print your invoice and proceed to any Bank for payment or alternatively pay with your bank ATM Card
- Return to the University website to complete the Online Application Form.
- Make sure that you review your online application form to ensure that your details are very accurate before submitting.
- Print ‘Acknowledgement Slip’, Referee form. Thesis, which shall be submitted to The Secretary, IMSU School of Postgraduate Studies
- Your transcripts from your previous school must be submitted to The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).
- Ensure you Enter correct e-mail address of your Referee.
- The School of Postgraduate Studies expects the recommendations by referees in sealed separate envelopes; referees report could either come with the main application forms or be mailed directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies before the deadline for the submission of forms.
- You can obtain the IMSU Postgraduate form from the following banks :
- ZENITH BANK,
- DIAMOND BANK,
- FIRST BANK,
- ECO BANK,
- IMO MICRO FINANCE,
- UBA and
Deadline for IMSU Postgraduate Admission Application
The closing date for the IMSU Postgraduate Admission application for the 2023/2024 Academic session is… With respect to this, all application forms must be completed and returned to The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) on or before…
Aptitude test for prospective Postgraduate Students holds on… The time and venue for the Aptitude Test will be communicated in due time.
We shall always keep you posted on any new development concerning the Postgraduate programme.
Do you have any questions about the IMSU Postgraduate form? Kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on January 23, 2023 by Admin