Last Updated on
Create a Facebook Business Page
Creating a Facebook Business Page is one of the ways through which you can advertise your business and make more people know about it. This post will dwell on How to Create Facebook Business Page
It is no doubt that Facebook is one of the largest social networks in the world. Do you have any atom of doubt? According to the research I made, Facebook has more than two billion active users in a month.
Are you surprised at the number of monthly Facebook users? This places Facebook book so high in terms of business advertisement. It is a place where every businessman or woman desires to advertise.
What does the mean? Being on Facebook makes it easier for people to discover and interact with your brand online.
Let’s quickly talk about how to create a Facebook Business Page. The steps listed hereunder will walk you through to create and have your Facebook business Page running smoothly.
Create a Facebook Page
- Open your Facebook lite app
2. Click on the rectangular icon on the top right corner of the screen
3. Move down and click on Pages
4. Tap on Create Page at the top of the page
5. Enter the Page name
6. Select Page Category and Subcategory
7. Add a short description to tell people about your business.
8. Click on Create Page.
That’s how to create a Facebook Page on the Facebook Lite app.
How to Create Facebook Business Page
- Go to www.facebook.com/business
2. Click on create Page
3. Click on Get Started under Business or Brand
4. Enter the Name You want your Page to bear
5. Type a word or two to best describe your Page, then choose a suggested category.
6. Click continue
7. Add profile picture
8. Add cover photo
Note: adding a cover photo would earn you more likes. So, it is important you add a cover photo to your Facebook Business Page.