How to Check GSU Admission List 2020/2021. You will be provided with the latest news on GSU Admission List, GSU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your GSU Admission.
Did you apply for GSU Post Utme Form and participate in the GSU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your GSU 2020 admission Status.
GSU Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the GSU admission portal 2020/2021. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Gombe State University releases its admission list.
How to Check GSU Admission List.
- Visit GSU Admission Portal at https://gsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Admission
- Select Admission type (Undergraduate/Postgraduate)
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session…
They should come along with the following: Original and photocopies of each of all credentials:
i. Coloured JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip
ii. Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
iii. Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
iv. Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
v. Local Government Indigene Certificate vi. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age vii. One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
How to Check GSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your GSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
Admitted Candidates are advised to visit JAMB Portal and Accept/Reject Offer of Admission.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the GSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
GSU Registration Procedure
- Clearance at the Academic Office
- Click on Generate Invoice
- Enter your JAMB Number
- Click continue
- Click on the amount to Generate Invoice
- Confirm your details & enter your active Telephone Number
- Click Generate Invoice
- Print the Generated confirmation Page
- Proceed to generate remita Payment Slip @ https://www.remita.net.
- Proceed to the Bursary for Payment Activation.
- Click Login to Continue after Payment Activation.
- Enter your Reference Number in the New Student Box and click on “Get My Reg. No.” to get your Registration Number
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to continue
- Change your password
- Complete Bio-data Form with your details
- Upload your Passport (not more than 30kb) with white background.
- Click courses Registration
- Enter PIN number in the space provided
- If there are elective Courses, register them
- You will receive text message if your registration is approved.
If you have a question about GSU Admission List\, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply you within the shortest possible time.
Last Updated on July 21, 2020 by Admin