FUTMINNA Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management. This post will be updated immediately the management of the Federal University of Technology, Minna releases its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for FUTMINNA 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
- 1 How Much Is FUTMINNA Post Utme Form
- 2 How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post Utme Form 2020.
- 3 FUTMINNA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 4 FUTMINNA Post Utme Screening Requirements
- 5 FUTMINNA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
How Much Is FUTMINNA Post Utme Form
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only (i.e. One thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only for the Computer Based Test (CBT) screening and One thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only as (University Processing Fee) through REMITA platform.
Note: Candidates are to upload their O’level result(s) on CAPS at nearest JAMB CBT Centre
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post Utme Form 2020.
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
FUTMINNA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for FUTMINNA Post Utme is 180. To check the Departmental cutoff mark. click the link below.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
FUTMINNA Post Utme Screening Requirements
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2020/2021 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2020/2021 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
FUTMINNA Post Utme Exam Date
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Minna has not officially announced the date for the FUTMINNA Post Utme registration, keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest news on FUTMINNA Post Utme and admission.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
FUTMINNA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of FUTMINNA Post Utme form has not been fixed. This post will be updates immediately the school management announces the closing date for the online registration.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: email@example.com or call 08168189680 and 08028949142.
If you have questions about FUTMINNA Post Utme form, kindly reach us via comment section and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons.
Last Updated on