FUDMA Post Utme form for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma. The FUDMA Post Utme form is out.
The registration will commence from Friday, 14th July, 2023 and ends on Thursday, 24 August, 2023 at 12:00 midnight. Date and Time for screening of each candidate will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
FUDMA Post Utme Eligibility
- The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
(UTME) except in the following Programmes whose minimum cut-off points are:
a) Minimum of 150:
- Economics and Development Studies
- Political Science
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
b.) Minimum of 160:
- All courses in the College of Health Sciences
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering
However, the Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least, Lower Credit at National Diploma; a minimum of nine (9)
points at NCE; and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
th st The screening for DE candidates would be held from Monday, 28 August to Friday, 1 September, 2023.
All candidates coming for the Post UTME examination/screening and DE screening should come along with original
credentials for verification. Please, kindly note that any candidate who did not come along with his credentials will not be attended to/screened.
- PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University Portal
http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening and make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
FUDMA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for FUDMA Post Utme is 160. To check the FUDMA cut off mark for all courses, click the link below.
How Much Is FUDMA Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for FUDMA Post Utme Form.
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form 2023
1. visit http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
2. Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
3. Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to get to the next step.
4. On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
5. On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the dropbox and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
6. Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labeled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
7. Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
You are to note that Post UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) would be conducted after which successful candidates will proceed for physical screening.
Items to Bring to FUDMA Post Utme Screening Venue
1. Candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise.
2. Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
3. Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security checkpoint at the gate.
FUDMA Post Utme Screening Date
The date for the FUDMA Post Utme screening exercise is yet to be announced. Keep checking this page to get the latest news and updates on the FUDMA Post Utme form.
FUDMA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) has officially announced the FUDMA Post Utme registration closing date. The deadline is on Thursday, 24 August, 2023.
Keep checking bekeking.com for the latest news and updates on the FUDMA Post Utme Form and admission.
Email: [email protected].
Call: 08067306501, 07038667790 and 09116002015. or you can visit the FUDMA Post Utme portal.
If you have questions about FUDMA 2023 Post Utme Screening Exercise, you can reach us via the comment section. Check List of Schools That Have Released Their Post Utme Form
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin