FUDMA Post Utme form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma. The FUDMA Post Utme form is out.
The Registration commenced on Monday, 7th September, 2020 and ends on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
- 1 FUDMA Post Utme Eligibility
- 2 FUDMA POst Utme Cutoff Mark
- 3 How Much Is FUDMA Post Utme Form
- 4 How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form 2020.
- 5 FUDMA Post Utme Screening Date
FUDMA Post Utme Eligibility
- The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 160 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
FUDMA POst Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for FUDMA Post Utme is 160. To check the FUDMA cut off mark for all courses, click the link below.
See: FUDMA Cut Off Mark
How Much Is FUDMA Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for FUDMA Post Utme Form.
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form 2020.
1. visit http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
2. Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
3. Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to get to the next step.
4. On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
5. On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the dropbox and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
6. Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
7. Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
Items to Bring to FUDMA Post Utme Screening Venue
1. Candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise.
2. Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
3. Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security checkpoint at the gate.
FUDMA Post Utme Screening Date
The date for FUDMA Post Utme screening exercise is yet to be announced. Keep checking this page to get the latest news and updates on FUDMA Post Utme form.
FUDMA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) has been officially announced the FUDMA Post Utme registration closing date. The deadline is on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight. Keep checking bekeking.com for latest news and updates on FUDMA Post Utme Form and admission.
Email: [email protected]
Call: +23480123456789 or you can visit FUDMA Post Utme portal.
If you have questions about FUDMA 2020 Post Utme Screening Exercise, you can reach us via the comment section.
Last Updated on September 16, 2020 by Admin