Elechi Amadi Poly ND and HND Admission List 2020 is out. This article will walk you through on how to check the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic admission list and will also provide Elechi Amadi Poly latest news on admission.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes that the list is out online for them to check their admission status online.
If you know you applied for the Elechi Amadi Poly Post Utme Form, read on to check your admission status.
How to Check Elechi Amadi Poly ND Admission List 2020
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the Elechi Amadi Polytechnic admission portal.
- Visit the Elechi Amadi Poly admission portal via www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng
- Select Student Type (ND or HND)
- Check your name on the list
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PH Poly admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Port Harcourt Polytechnic admission list.
If you have any questions about the Elechi Amadi Poly admission list, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on January 26, 2021 by Admin