Edo University Iyamo has started selling its Post Utme screening exercise form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Edo University Post-UTME form is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2020 academic session.
- 1 Edo University Courses.
- 2 Edo University Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 3 Edo University Admission General Requirements.
- 4 How to Apply for Edo University Post UTME Form & Screening Details.
- 5 Edo University School Fees for Undergraduate Courses at a Glance
Edo University Courses.
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science|
|FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES|
|(MBBS) Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|B.Sc. Business Administration|
|B.Sc. Banking and Finance|
|B.A. English Language|
|B.A. History and International Studies|
|B.Sc Mass Communication|
|B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution|
|B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEEERING|
|B.Eng. Chemical Engineering|
|B.Eng. Civil Engineering|
|B.Eng. Computer Engineering|
|B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering|
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|B.Sc. Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology|
|B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology|
|B.Sc. Physics with Electronics|
|B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry|
Edo University Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Edo University Post Utme is 160. See Edo University Cut Off Mark for all courses.
Edo University Admission General Requirements.
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Recommended: How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS
How to Apply for Edo University Post UTME Form & Screening Details.
APPLICATION FEE: Application for 2020/2021 Admission on the school website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng is currently free of charge.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
(i). Edo University On-line application print out
(ii). 2020 UTME result slip
(iii). O’ Level result
(iv). Birth certificate or affidavit
Edo University School Fees for Undergraduate Courses at a Glance
2020/2021 Academic Session
|Faculty||Courses||Degree Awarded||Returning Students School Fees(ExcludingAccommodation)(N)||Fresh Students School Fees(ExcludingAccommodation)(N)||School Fees forInternational Students ($)|
|Arts, Management & SocialSciences||Accounting||B.Sc||378,500||378,500||$1,557|
|Banking and Finance||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
|History & International Studies||B.A||328,500||328,500||$1,368|
|Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
|Political Science &Public Administration||B.Sc||328,500||328,500||$1,368|
|Basic Medical Sciences||Biochemistry||B.Sc||328,500||328,500||$1,368|
|Medical Lab. Science||BMLS||598,500||648,500||$2,702|
|Clinical Sciences||Medicine & Surgery||MB;BS||1,848,500||1,848,500||$7,703|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||B.Eng||503,500||503,500||$2,098|
|Science||Animal and Environmental Biology||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
|Physics with Electronics||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
|Plant Biology and Biotechnology||B.Sc||–||228,500||$952|
ACCOMMODATION IS COMPULSORY
Accommodation fees range from N120,000 to N200,000 and it is compulsory for all students. (International Students – from $500 to $833)
*MBBS Students are expected to pay an additional sum of N500,000 for Clinicals from 300 Level. (International Students – $2,083)
** Nursing and Medical Laboratory Science Students are expected to pay an additional sum of N150,000 for Clinicals from 300 Level. (International Students – $625)
PAYMENT OF FEES
1. A minimum first instalment of 60% for ALL Courses must be paid before clearance while the balance must be paid in the first week of the second semester.
2. Payment of school fees is strictly online ONLY. Visit https://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/upay and enter your Jamb Registration Number or Matric Number, click login and kindly follow payment instructions on the website.
There is a Learning Management System (LMS) fee of:
N15,000 for Students
N15,000 for parents (optional)
For further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: [email protected]; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
Last Updated on October 6, 2020 by Admin