DELSU Admission List 2020/2021 is out. We will uncover how to check the Delta State University admission list 2020. You will be provided with the latest news on DELSU Admission List, DELSU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your DELSU Admission.
Did you participate in the DELSU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your IMSU 2020 admission Status.
How to Check DELSU Admission List
DELSU Admission List 2020/2021 has been published on the DELSU admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Delta State University releases any update about its admission list
- Visit Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/print2021admin.aspx
- Input your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status…
Candidates who were admitted are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal
How to Check DELSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your IMSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the DELSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Pay DELSU Acceptance Fee
All those admitted through Delsu’s Merit List are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N30,000 for Indigene and N40,000 for Non-indigene.
Failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before…, the admission will be deemed to have lapsed. Deferment of Admission is not entertained.
admitted candidates are required to come along with some items/documents for the screening exercise that starts IMMEDIATELY and would last for TWO WEEKS.
Anyone who fails to show up for the screening exercise within the stipulated period would be deemed to have rejected the offer. The documents to come with will accompany this timely broadcast.
If you have a question about DELSU Admission 2020, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by Admin