Last Updated on
Bekeking teaches how to recover a hacked Facebook account. If your Facebook account has been hacked, do not worry for this post will walk you through on what to do in order to get back your account.
If you have forgotten your password, you can learn how to Change Facebook Password Without Old Password
Log Out Your Facebook Account From All Devices It Was Logged With.
1. Click here and to get to your Login and Settings
2. Tap See More
3. Scroll down and select Log Out of All Sessions
This will Log out your account from every device your account has been logged in with. This is also the best way to log a hacker out of your hacked Facebook account.
If the hacker has logged you out or you wish to report to Facebook help centre directly, click here and follow the steps below:
1. Select one of the security options listed or you can select I don’t see the right option on this list if you can not find what you are exactly looking for and click Continue
2. Click Get Started and let Facebook walk you through to recover your account
How Do I Know When My Facebook account is Hacked?
The following notification may be due to a hacked Facebook account:
- Your email has changed
- A change of password
- Your name or birthday have changed
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write
- Posts have been made that you didn’t create
Bekeking recommends that you should set up and Enable Two Factor Authentication on Facebook to protect your Facebook account from being hacked.
Thanks for reading and please share with other Facebook users by using the social media share buttons below below.